Info for Speakers
Authors of accepted full papers will have to give a 25 minute oral presentation (including 5-10 minutes for questions from the audience).
Please present yourself to the Session Chair well before your session start.
Authors slides will be presented via a video projector (see details below).
Authors of accepted SHORT and PROJECT papers will be required to do a short presentation (15 minutes net time). Project Paper presentations will have a duration of 15 minutes long. Short Paper presentations will have a duration of 10 minutes long. Moreover, there will be an opportunity for informal questions and discussion during the dedicated Short Paper posters breaks. Each SHORT paper will be also presented in a poster session (during the coffee break following oral presentation). It is therefore a REQUIREMENT for publication that you prepare both a short oral presentation and a poster of your short paper for display. The exact lay out of the poster is at your discretion but the poster should be of A0 size and preferably laminated (Guidelines). If you have any queries regarding these final requirements, feel free to contact us.
Instructions for poster presentations
Audio Visual Equipment
Conference presentation rooms will be equipped with:
- Large screen and video projector.
- Projectors in the General Session have a maximal resolution of 1280x1024 with a native resolution of 1024x768.
- Switched connections for portable laptops.
- Standalone Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (with Internet connection) with :
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
- CD-ROM/DVD drive.
- Medium quality accelerated 3D graphics.
- USB2/USB3 ports